In a world where cosmetic operations have become more and more common in our day-to-day lives, the reasons for performing such surgeries have also become everyday and normalized. And there are health and aesthetic reasons .
On this occasion, we bring you reasons to have a nose surgery, an intervention with great demand.
What is nose surgery?
Nose surgeries are surgical procedures performed in order to improve the shape of the nose and correct any defects in the area. It is a procedure that is performed under general anesthesia and lasts from one to two hours, depending on the needs of the patient.
Health reasons for rhinoplasty
In addition to the aesthetic reasons for undergoing a nose job, according to best nose job experts in Miami, FL, there are also enough functional reasons to have this surgery.
- Breathing difficulties . Most of these are problems that have affected the patient since birth or as a result of an accident.
- Existence of damage , derived from accidents or blows, which can cause malformations in the anatomy of this part of the face, such as deviation of the nasal septum.
- Mucus and bleeding . Although they are natural body secretions, in an excessive and frequent way it can mean a problem.
- Secondary surgery to repair any imperfection caused in a previous nose operation, either for health or aesthetic reasons that causes any obstruction or proper functioning of this area.
Aesthetic reasons for having a nose job
Although the aesthetic reasons for this surgery are probably the most common.
- Complex . Not liking yourself is reason enough to undergo this intervention.
- Crooked nose . Operations are performed in order to achieve symmetry in the nose.
- Width . Depending on the surgical possibilities and the needs of the patient, the thickness of the nose can be increased and decreased.
- Roundness . This characteristic can also be modified thanks to rhinoplasty.
- Pointed nose . A very common case that you can consult with a cosmetic surgery specialist.